Back Country Horsemen of Missoula
P.O. Box 2121 Missoula, MT 59806
Volunteer Organization, 501c3
For all people interested in preserving our access to the back country, see our mission statement on line.
Event: 2017 Membership Round Up, Annual Pot Luck Dinner, Live Auction, Silent Auction and Club Displays.
When: Saturday Feb. 25; 6:30 PM,
Doors open for Meet and Greet, Dinner and Activities follow.
Where: Lolo Community Center, HWY 93 just South of Lolo on West Side of HYW
Who: All people with a desire to maintain our access to our Wonderful and Scenic Back Country. Anyone interested in Trailhead and Trail maintenance, Trail safety and Trail Etiquette.
Learn: About BCH membership, Volunteer Opportunities and Leave No Trace.
Cost: 2017 Membership: Individuals $35.00, Family Membership $45.00
BCH Missoula 2017 Event Calendars available for $12.00 ea.
Bear Spray available at group discount with membership.
For sponsorships or more information call Gary Salisbury: 406-529-7242
- To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country and wilderness.
- To work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreation and stock use.
- To assist the various agencies responsible for the maintenance and management of public lands.
- To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in the wise and sustained use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate with our heritage.
- To foster and encourage the formation of new state Back Country Horsemen organizations.