Back Country Horsemen of Missoula
P.O. Box 2121 Missoula, MT 59806
Volunteer Organization, 501c3
For all people interested in preserving our access to the back country, see our mission statement on line.
Event: 2016 Membership Round Up, Annual Pot Luck Dinner, Cowboy Poet and Singer (Doug Hogan), Live Auction, Silent Auction and Club Displays.
When: Saturday Feb. 27:
5:30 PM, Bear Spray Training, current and new members* 6:30 PM, Doors open for Meet and Greet, Dinner and Activities.
Where: Lolo Community Center, HWY 93 just South of Lolo on West Side
Who: All Riding or Walking persons with a love of our Wonderful and Scenic
Back Country. Anyone interested in Trailhead and Trail maintenance.
Learn: About BCH membership, Volunteer Opportunities and Leave No Trace.
Cost: 2016 Membership: Individuals $35.00, Family Membership $45.00
Includes: Free Viewing of the Movie, “Unbranded”; March 23
Bear Spray discount with membership and training*.
BCH Missoula 2016 Event Calendars available for $12.00 ea.
For sponsorships or more information call Gary Salisbury: 406-529-7242
- To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country and wilderness.
- To work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreation and stock use.
- To assist the various agencies responsible for the maintenance and management of public lands.
- To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in the wise and sustained use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate with our heritage.
- To foster and encourage the formation of new state Back Country Horsemen organizations.