Back Country Horsemen of Missoula
P.O. Box 2121
Missoula, MT 59806
December 7: State Board Meeting and Club Christmas Party, Guest House Inn on Brooks St. in Missoula.
Annual Christmas Party
December 7, 2013
Guest House Inn
Potluck at 6:30 PM
Decorating starts at 8:00 to 10:00 AM and again if needed from 4:00 to 6:00 PM. State Convention from 10:00 to 4:00 PM. All members welcome to attend. Lunch provided by Mark Colyer for $10.00/person. Door prizes are handmade items from members.
Back Country Horsemen of Montana State Convention
April 4, 5 & 6, 2014
Hilton Garden Inn, Missoula
- To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America’s back country and wilderness.
- To work to ensure that public lands remain open to recreation and stock use.
- To assist the various agencies responsible for the maintenance and management of public lands.
- To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in the wise and sustained use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate with our heritage.
- To foster and encourage the formation of new state Back Country Horsemen organizations.